Buy Open Edition Fine Art Print by Alberto Mateo.
- TITLE: Murillo Monument and Museo del Prado, Filomena Winter Snow Storm, Madrid, Spain.
- EDITION TYPE: Open Edition Print.
- SIZE OPTIONS: Regular Sizes up to 32x40 inches (70x100 cm).
- SURFACES AVAILABLE: Cotton - Canson® Infinity Velin Museum Rag [310g/m²], Canvas - [Canson® Infinity Museum Procanvas 385 g/m²] and High End Photographic Prints. Another options like Hahnemühle Fine Art Baryta [325g] are possible. If you prefer another printing surfaces please whatsapp me to +34 661 530 598 and I will check the possibilities...
- IS THE PRINT PART OF A TRYPTICH? No.
All prints are served without watermarks, unframed and ready to be framed, packaged in a triple set of hard mailing tubes, protected with pH free Glassine® paper.
You can use the 'Search Box' in the upper right corner of the screen to search by Subject (New York, Norway...), Photographic Genre (Landscape, Portrait...), Ratio (Regular, Panoramic, Vertical, Horizontal...), Size (Regular Size, Gigantography...), or Name of the Series (New York Through the Rain)...
If prints are bought as a set of two or three (tryptich) a discount of 10% or 15% prints, respectively will be applied.
For any question about sizes and availability, please contact Alberto at firstname.lastname@example.org, call me or Whatsapp me to +34 661 530 598.
Prints are served on a first-come-first-served basis. ORDER NOW YOUR PRINT!!!
About the Author
Alberto Mateo is Engineer, Photographer and Social Media Influencer. He works as editorial and advertising photographer for different media and advertising agencies all around Europe. He travels to remote destinations and then postproduces himself the prints he sells at his web site. He is also Pinterest Influencer (350.000+) and blogger for his own blog "The Last Footprint".