Buy Open Edition, Fine Art Print by Alberto Mateo.
- TITLE: Tailor with his sewing machine, Chandigarh, India.
- EDITION TYPE: Open Edition Fine Art Print.
- SIZE OPTIONS: Regular Sizes up to 20x30 inches (50x75 cm).
- SURFACES AVAILABLE: Cotton - Canson® Infinity Velin Museum Rag [310g/m²], Canvas - [Canson® Infinity Museum Procanvas 385 g/m²] and High End Photographic Prints. Another options like Hahnemühle Fine Art Baryta [325g] are possible. If you prefer another printing surfaces please whatsapp me to +34 661 530 598 and I will check the possibilities...
- IS THE PRINT PART OF A TRYPTICH? No.
About the Author
Alberto Mateo is Engineer, Photographer and Social Media Influencer. He works as editorial and advertising photographer for different media and advertising agencies all around Europe. He travels to remote destinations and then postproduces himself the prints he sells at his web site. He is also Pinterest Influencer (350.000+) and blogger for his own blog "The Last Footprint".